northwestgods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USx Alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octavian's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octavian

Octavian's application Empty
PostSubject: Octavian's application   Octavian's application EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm

Octavian (-3,9)

Tribe: Roman

Pop 196

Date started: 9/26/2008

Hours of Play: between 7AM and Midnight

Gameplay style: As offensive as my situation permits, but there aren't that many outstanding targets nearby.

Offense ranking: 1376
Defense ranking: 1844

Total Troop Size?
70 infantry, 11 cavalry

Time zone: EST

I do not sit for anyone

I have no sitters

Recent attacks: I've had a few scouts come my way the last few days who were promptly killed, but nothing significant.

No previous alliance on US speed

I want to join NWG because I want to be part of an alliance that is both strong and nearby. While I am not currently threatened by any of my neighbors, the presence of nearby alliance members when shit does hit the fan is a huge advantage to have.

Additional comments:
While I have been playing for about a year now, I learn quickly. I can adapt to fulfill the alliance's need quickly, and my inquisitive nature lets me figure out problems fast. Every day I become a stronger player, and I think I bring a good amount of adaptability and insight into whatever I work on, including this game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Octavian's application   Octavian's application EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:35 pm

You meet the Requirements Expect a Invite from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Octavian's application   Octavian's application EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:58 pm

lol oubviously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octavian's application   Octavian's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Octavian's application
Page 1 of 1