northwestgods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USx Alliance

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Memnarch

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Your in game name: Memnarch

Tribe?: Roman

Co-ordinates? (-53/54)

Pop size? 112

Date you started this round? 26th

Hours of Play? I'm on sporadically thruought the day, then I'm on for a few hours every night

Gameplay style? Primarily Defensive I'd say, But I can get pretty aggressive when I feel the need

Offense ranking? 2313
Defense ranking? 116

Total Troop Size? Currently 12 troops & growing; had over 50 last night, but my wife was sick this morning & I lost my troops while I took care of her

Your time zone? Eastern

Who do you sit for? Currently I sit for a friend, REW2.. I just started sitting for him yesterday

Who are your sitters? None at the moment. I'm looking for someone who could watch it for the four hours I sleep, the problem is I find it hard to trust someone I don't already know well...

Which alliance are your sitters in? N/A

Is anyone attacking you within the past week ? Just one, & he's a thorn in my side: American Boy. Until this morning he got nothing for his troubles, then while I tended to my wife he attacked me 15 times in three hours! Wasted all my troops & stole a small handful of resources, I think it cost him far more troops than he recieved in resources though...

Previous Alliance? MOW. Originally I joined this alliance as a favor to a friend from another server, but they decided they didn't want to play speed server (too fast for them) & so decided to dissolve MOW.

What motivated your decision to join us? I am an active player looking for a seriously active alliance concentrated in the NW. When I began parusing through the alliances I saw that a friend of mine from s1 is already a member of yours (yippy) & I thought you seemed like the type of group I'd like to be a part of as well.

Additional comments: I am a dedicated player bordering on obssesive; Other than this last wave of atacks from American Boy I've never given up resources to farming. I always back my alliance mates up however I can, whether it be through resources or military support. I have over a year's experience playing Travian; I've played ss before (round 2) through to the end; I also run an alliance on s7 which has consistently ranked in the top 150 since it's inception.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 pm

This means you are currently getting attacked I guess by your Rank in Defence... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Well IDK about this. Only Dyalbo could take the decision.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 pm

Send an invite.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:03 pm

I guess it is too late. Alliance was already found for him...
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:54 am

yea....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1